Batch Credit Card Processing
Fast Charge FREE batch credit card processing capabilities gives you the option of processing credit card transactions via secure FTP by uploading a batch text file formatted to meet our batch processing specifications.
The batch processing file is an ANSI-format text file with one transaction per line and a single TAB (ANSI 9) character separating each field.
Batch Processing Features:
- High Speed Processing: Process from 1 to 1,000,000 transactions per batch file at 10 transactions per second. There are no limits on the number of files you can upload so you can upload multiple batches!
- Real-time Reporting: Your credit card and check transactions are processed immediately, giving you real-time notification in your online merchant center. You can monitor and view all approved or declined transactions in realtime. You can also have the batch receipt file sent to you via secure FTP or emailed.
- Receipts via Email: With Fast Charge batch credit card processing you can still have receipts emailed to your customers notifing them of the charge on theiir credit card or when their card is declined. Your declined email can ask them to call your customer service toll free number and your customer service can obtain a new card to process their declined order. You can also process a blank email address for customers who don’t provide email addresses.
- Process One Time or Recurring Transactions: With batch credit card and check processing you can load an existing recurring customer database all in one file and Fast Charge will automatically charge your customers on any date you specify. You can charge one time, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or any time frame you choose. This feature is good for subscriptions, monthly rental payments, web hosting, donations or any others. You can even automate the recurring payments and Fast Charge will automatically reprocess the transactions for you and you can manage your customers in the Fast Charge recurring manager.
- Process Pre-Authorizations: Some larger merchants need the ability to process pre-authorizations to verify the customers credit card is valid for their service or subscription. With the Fast Charge batch processing feature you can process a batch of pre-authorizations and weed out the declines and then re-process the approved pre-authorized cards as post-authorizations. This can save large merchants thousands because some Banks charge for declined cards.
- Receipt File Encryption: To ensure that your customer data is safe you can request that the batch file receipt be encrypted using a PGP (Prettty Good Privacy) Encryption Key, a registered trademark by Network Associates, Inc.. This can be done by processing the result receipt in an encrypted file. If you don’t have the KEY to the encrypted file then you can’t open it. For more information about PGP please visit www.PGP.com!
- Process Credits: With batch processing you can also process a large batch of credits or refunds. Many direct marketers find this feature saves them thousands of dollars in order processing because they can automate the process instead of having several people process the refunds manually. Credits and Refunds are processed the same way as a charge except one field has to be changed to indicate a credit and not a sale.
- Return Batch Result File: Once your transactions are processed a return result file is processed for you to download into your order manager program to process your orders.
- Easy to Enable: Just contact Fast Charge Support at 800-459-0625 and ask for an FTP account to process batch files. After we verify your account owner information we’ll create an account for you. NOTE: The batch processing account is free and there are no additional fees!
- Online Merchant Center™ integration: Batch transactions are processed using the same secure payment engine as your web transactions. All of the Online Merchant Center™, FRISK™ Fraud Protection and reporting features are available.
- Customer Service: Our team of dedicated support professionals are available to answer any questions you have about your transaction processing needs.
For complete instructions and features view the Batch Processing Guide