Free Recurring Billing Option:
The Fast Charge Payment Gateway™ includes a free recurring billing option for online checks, debit cards and credit cards with your account set up. Membership dues and subscription fees are examples of products and services that are typically billed on a recurring basis. Recurring billing can also be used to offer installment billing plans for products (i.e. three payments of $19.95) Fast Charge offers a robust yet easy to use recurring billing system that can be configured to suit the needs of your business.
Convenience for Your Customer
Providing recurring payments is an easy way to increase retention, grow loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction – all while streamlining your payment processing and reducing operational expenses. Our convenient, recurring billing option provide bottom-line benefits to your business.
- Improve your cash flow
- Streamline your payment processes
- Build customer loyalty and retention
Recurring Billing features:
- Multiple donation billing profiles: Merchants can configure different profiles for products and allow the consumer to select the one that fits their need. For example, your consumers can select to be billed monthly at one rate, or pick an annual fee at a different rate.
- Flexible donation billing cycles: Recurring billing can be configured to bill weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, etc.
- Different initial and recurring amounts: Different dollar amounts can be specified for the first billing and subsequent billings. For example, a separate “Signup Fee” and “Monthly Fee” and be configured. Special introductory rates can be set up, or free trial periods offered.
- Configurable billing terms: The duration of billing terms can be configured from one time to unlimited. You can bill daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually !
- Automatic re-billing: Transactions can be automatically retried if not successful. You set the retry interval and frequency — we’ll take care of the rest!
- Detailed reporting: Detailed transaction history of your consumers’ recurring payments are available online for your review. Also, daily summary reports keep you up to date on recurring activity: how many new subscribers, cancelled subscribers, how many were billed that day, whether a billing was successful or not.
Hosted Payment Services:
The Fast Charge Payment Gateway™ has a variety of customizable payment solutions that allow you to register your clients and process one-time or recurring payments. None of these options require programming on your part — we host the sites for you on our secure gateway servers.
Non-Profit Donation Service:
Start accepting donations from your non-profit web site using this complete donation solution. Your donors can register on the site, process one-time or recurring (installment) payments, view payment history, print donation statements, and much more.
Property Management Service:
Manage your tenant billings using our hosted property management payment solution. Your tenants can process one-time or recurring (i.e. monthly) payments, view payment history, and much more.
Membership / Subscription Password Service:
(Additional fees apply for password management)
The Fast Charge Payment Gateway™ Membership system automates the entire process of selling login/password accounts for members-only web sites. Want to add restricted access to your site, but worried about the work involved in adding members to the database, billing active members, deleting cancelled members, etc.? Let Fast Charge do it for you!
- Flexible membership profiles: Merchants can configure different membership subscription profiles and allow the consumer to select the one that fits their need. For example, your customers could select to be billed monthly at one rate, or pick an annual fee at a different rate.
- Real-time payment authorization: Credit card payment information is validated in real-time, giving your customers quick access to your site while assuring that their payment can be processed.
- Automated password management: No programming or manual intervention is necessary. Once a customer successfully signs up, their userid/password is automatically added to the database and they’re ready to access your site. Password reminder and cancellation forms are available via online forms, saving you time and money.
- Detailed reporting: Detailed history of each customer accessing your site is available online via the Fast Charge Payment Gateway™ web site. Easy to use menus let you manage your subscriber database: You can view a customer’s billing history, reset their password, cancel their subscription, and more.
- Customer Service: Our team of dedicated support professionals will get your membership site up and running quickly.